For an important company we are looking for a Luxury Food&Beverage Buyer.
The Luxury F&B Buyer ensures the satisfactory completion of F&B purchasing agreements and assists the Purchasing Manager in ensuring the best combination of quality, price and delivery ratio.
• Identifies and evaluates suppliers - communicates with them in order to achieve the best markets conditions;
• Sources F&B products for the Luxury vessels - follows Company guidelines and indications while liaising with the F&B purchasing team;
• Negotiates luxury F&B products worldwide and verifies delivery conditions with Logistics department;
• Analyses suppliers’ quotations and contract bids - verifies and negotiates contract terms, such as price, quality and delivery conditions;
• Manages and builds appropriate relationships with suppliers and develops strategic partnerships and projects;
• Keeps up to date with luxury F&B market trends, proactively suggests innovative solutions and products, and uses market research to strategically plan future purchases;
• Prepares reports and maintains accurate records;
• Proactively works with Logistics and Warehouse and coordinates delivery operations to the vessels.
QUALIFICATIONS (skills, competencies, experience)
• Previous experience in the role, minimum 5 years;
• Experience in the Luxury sector and comprehensive understanding of luxury strategic sourcing and market trends;
• Fluent English. Any additional language is an advantage;
• Good Excel skills, knowledge of procurement e-platforms is an advantage;
• Degree in Economics, Gastronomic Sciences, Procurement management, Business management;
• Strong ability to analyse and interpret quotation data and logistics options ;
• Very good negotiating & communication and skills;
• Ability to work as part of a team;
• Availability to travel.