POSITION: PROCESS ENGINEER
Location Bologna, Italy
Note: We provide training on the job
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic people with the passion to support our vision and values and help to change the future of aviation. We are now offering a fascinating position as Process Engineer who, working directly with the Industrial Manager, will supervise internal and external production processes, collaborate with the internal and external planning manager and with the Quality and R&D departments.
The main activities are as follows:
• Developing and optimizing production processes through measurements, statistical analysis, and predictive controls.
• Optimizing processes in terms of quality and technology.
• Checking equipment safety, supervising production processes and internal and external process quality.
• Working with the technical team, drafting, and updating process documentation, modifying schedules, and drafting procedures for operational staff.
• Verify problems and malfunctions of production and testing lines, taking action to resolve them promptly.
• Apply Lean methodologies aimed at the continuous improvement of processes and produce the necessary reporting.
Qualifications & Skills