For a multinational Company operating in the industrial sector, we are looking for:
AFTERMARKET SALES ENGINEER
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Achieve ambitious sales targets in the product area under responsibility.
- Expand business in the territory and search new accounts.
- Maintain regular contact with existing distributors.
- Organize customer visits with equipment Sales Area Manager to give support related to aftermarket product sales
- Organize aftermarket sales training in coordination with central organization of the group.
- Monitor and report the development of the market and sales in relation to aftermarket products.
- Initiate and track the performance of special activities and campaigns.
- Maintain the regular reporting of sales activities.
- Engineering Degree (mechanical/electrical is a must)
- Sales experience to distributors for aftermarket product and/or technical product
- Know-how about industrial environment
- Solid experience in managing distributor channels and developing long term relations
- Proven experience in developing and delivering training to distributor staff
- Experience in sales territory management
- Experience in compressed air technology or related products will be an asset
- Fluent in English (other language will be an advantage)
- Strong PC skills with MS Office, Excel and Outlook
- Driving license
- Have excellent negotiation and communication skills (listening, influencing, persuading)
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality in daily operation
- Competent and self- confident; ability to maintain effectiveness
- Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability
- Ability to work remotely and independent
- Ability to travel abroad for at least 30% of effective working time